Downsizing Design Consultation
Downsizing Design will help you create a beautiful and meaningful home using a smaller 'fingerprint' for your next adventure with the following goals in mind:
- minimize stress while downsizing
- achieve a stylish interior reflecting your personal style
- reinvigorate your new lifestyle
- How to live large in a smaller space
Interior Design is a puzzle of tightly fitted pieces, I can help you solve the puzzle, answer your questions, create an action plan and help you move forward with confidence
During our time together we'll discuss these hot topics!
- Paint color recommendations
- How to edit your belongings (what goes and what stays) and how to incorporate and reinvigorate beloved pieces
- Styling strategies for your treasured collections, books and art
- Furniture layouts that work for your lifestyle
- How to make your space look larger
- Storage optimization strategies
- How to reflect your personal style in a fresh new way
How it works:
Send me an email or text to schedule your complimentary discovery phone call to see if we'll make a good fit. If we'll make a good fit, invest in yourself and your project by paying the fee below. Then, complete the design surveys and homework I'll send you via email so that I can begin problem solving the puzzle and focus on you and your questions during your work session. Design clarity sessions are based on 4 hours of my time and are used as follows: 1 hour prep, 2 to 2-1/2 hours consulting and 1 hour follow up. These are approximate times based on prior experience.
Ask for complimentary design templates, workbooks and mood boards to help you finish your project on your own before your scheduled meeting.
We can meet in your home or via zoom or face-time