Renovations & Construction Design Services
Building or remodeling a home or business can be overwhelming. There are so many decisions involved in pulling together a new construction and/or remodeling project. One missed deadline or one wrong decision, and the process and costs can spiral out of control. Karen Savage Design's construction and remodeling design service can help you with designing the interior spaces of your construction project.
This is your project - therefore you're welcome to help as much or as little as you like. And depending on how involved of a design experience you prefer, I can either create a design and let you run with it, or I can stick around and help with the snafus that always 'pop' up during a project. No matter the size, I'm happy to stay with you until the end to make sure you design a home than refines your living and reminds you of God's faithfulness.
Renovation & Construction Design often involves hiring specialty trades such as plumbers, electricians, craftsmen, tile installers, general contractors, workrooms and painters as well, but don't worry - I know the best and will be happy to refer you.
If you want to control your project and reduce 'design surprises,' then this is THE game changer that connects all the dots of all your design decisions and puts you in control
I can help with the following:
– Design Plans & Spatial Layout
- Programming & Project Aims and Goals
- Black and white digital drawings of your space (elevations & floor plans) organized to meet your aims and goals within the constrains of your space
– Room Renderings, Design Concepts, Mapping & Idea Development
- Adding the decorative layer to your black and white digital spatial layout drawings
- Fine tuning and developing your idea by using digital design maps, renderings and mood boards
– Selecting finishes (or fixtures)
- Counter tops
- Bathroom finishes
- Kitchen finishes
- Paint color (interior & exterior)
- Window treatments
- Lighting, Plumbing, etc.
– Recommending trades
- Cabinet makers
- Custom furniture fabrication
- General Contractor and/or builders
My hourly rate for design is $150 an hour or I can present a fixed rate design package based on what you need me to do and how many hours it typically takes me to complete the task.
Corporate design projects (also known as contract design) work the same way for a reason. The client controls their project and their results while the designers design and the builders build. Let's elevate your design experience by making the definitive design decisions upfront and putting you in control of your tomorrow today!